DATA CONTROLLER ID
BESCA DIŞ TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ
Mersis (Central Registration System) No: 0166060947500001
Tax No: KARŞIYAKA VERGİ DAİRESİ / 1660609475
Contact Link: www.bescaroasters.com/contact-us
Address: AOSB MAHALLESİ 10035 SK. NO: 2/2 ÇİĞLİ/İZMİR
Telephone: +90 232 486 98 36
BASIS AND SCOPE
Within the scope of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data numbered 6698 and entered into force on April 7, 2016 (“Law”); you are informed on processing of personal data obtained from you as our customers while using the website addressed as https://www.bescaroasters.com/ (“Website”), which is being operated by Besca Diş Ticaret Limited Şirketi (“Company”). In this text, it is aimed to inform you about which types of cookies are used within the Website for what purposes and the control of these cookies and the rights owned by you.
COOKIE USE PURPOSES
The main purposes of using cookies on the Company’s Website are as follows:
• Needing some technical data to make the Website you are currently visiting more effectively available,
• Increased functionality and performance of the Company’s Website,
• Storage of information about your browsing and use preferences and habits in order to provide you with better services and content,
• Company’s need for your IP address and other similar personal data in cases for which the Company is required to fulfill its legal responsibility and contractual liabilities against you with respect to the Law on Regulation of Publications on the Internet and Suppression of Crimes Committed by means of Such Publications numbered 5651 and Regulation on Rules and Procedures concerning the Regulation of Publications on the Internet and relevant legislation,
Session Cookies, which are stored on the Web Site during the visit and deleted after logging out the Web Site, and Permanent Cookies, which are processed full-time in order to determine whether you have visited the Web Site before and if detected, to determine the content to be delivered to you are used.
COOKIES USED ON THE WEBSITE
Functionality and Preference Cookies
Social Media Cookies
Performance and Analysis Cookies
Targeting or Advertising Cookies
Browsers are set to accept cookies automatically by default. Users can reject or delete cookies at any time by changing their browser settings. The method of changing the settings depends on the browser used and how cookies can be disabled must be learned from the service provider for the browser used. Some browsers commonly used in the following links have information about how to manage (and disable) cookies:
Internet Explorer – Microsoft Edge
YOUR RIGHTS PURSUANT TO THE ARTICLE 11 OF THE LAW ON PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Everybody is entitled to apply to the data controller Besca Diş Ticaret Limited Şirketi and, in connection with himself/herself,
a) to learn whether the personal data is processed,
b) to request information regarding his/her personal data if it has been processed,
c) to learn the purpose of personal data processing and whether it is used for intended purposes,
d) to know the third parties to whom the personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
e) to request the rectification of the personal data in the event it has been processed incompletely or inaccurately,
f) to request the erasure or destruction of the personal data under the conditions stipulated in the Law,
g) to request notification of the operations carried out in compliance with paragraphs (e) and (f) to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
h) to object to any result against the person through analysis of the processed data exclusively via the automated systems,
i) to claim compensation of loss in case of suffering loss due to illegal processing of the personal data.
In order to exercise your rights regarding the issues on processing your personal data, you must submit your application in writing to the head office address of the Company in a way you’re your identity information can be determined. If the request is appropriate and complete, the company will conclude the relevant request free of charge no later than thirty days. If the reply process causes a separate cost, a fee may be charged to the applicant in accordance with article 13/2 of the Law.
Personal data subjects may not claim the following rights pursuant to Article 28 of the Law.
• Processing the personal data for the purposes of investigation, planning and statistics by anonymizing with official statistics.
• Processing personal data within the context of artistic, historical, literary or scientific purposes or freedom of speech provided that the personal data does not breach the natural defence, national security, public security, public order, economic security and confidentiality of private life or personal rights and does not constitute a crime
• Processing the personal data within the scope of preventive, protective and intelligence operations executed by state institutions and organizations so authorized by the law to ensure national defence, national security, public safety, public order and economic security
• Processing of the personal data by judicial or enforcement authorities in relation to the investigation, proceedings, litigation or execution procedures
In accordance with Article 28/2 of the Law; data subjects cannot claim their other rights on the issues listed below except the right to demand compensation for the damage in the cases listed below:
• Necessity of processing of personal data for prevention of crime or for a criminal investigation
• Processing of personal data made public by the data subject of personal data
• Necessity of processing of personal data for the execution of audition or regulation duties and disciplinary investigation and prosecution by authorized and assigned public institutions and organizations and professional organizations that have the quality of public institution, on the basis of the authority granted by law
• Necessity of processing of personal data for protection of the economic and financial interests of the state concerning budget, tax and financial issues