DISCLOSURE TEXT FOR CUSTOMERS WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THE LAW ON PROTECTION OF THE PERSONAL DATA
DATA CONTROLLER ID
BESCA DIŞ TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ
Mersis (Central Registration System) No: 0166060947500001
Tax No: KARŞIYAKA VERGİ DAİRESİ / 1660609475
Contact Link: www.bescaroasters.com/contact-us
Address: AOSB MAHALLESİ 10035 SK. NO: 2/2 ÇİĞLİ/İZMİR
Telephone: +90 232 486 98 36
BASIS AND SCOPE
Within the scope of the Law on Protection of the Personal Data numbered 6698 and entered into force on April 7, 2016 (”Law”); we notify that your personal data that we have requested or you as our customer have shared with us at products, services, technical support, promotion, trial, cancellation or other transactions you obtained via Besca Diş Ticaret Limited Şirketi (“Company”) may be recorded, stored, kept, reorganized, shared with institutions that has the statutory power to request such information and under the terms stipulated by the Law on Protection of Personal Data, transferred to, handed over, classified with domestic or foreign third parties, and processed via miscellaneous Legal methods and procedures, and removed, deleted or disposed of by anonymization in case of the terms written on Law and Storage of Personal Data and Disposal Policy are occurred.
PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data, which can be processed in the process that needs to be followed in the process related to purchase, rental, other legal procedures, consists of the following information;
ID: First name, surname, all identification information, nationality, marital status, place, and date of birth, T.R. identity number, gender, signature, tax identity number, passport number, identity card/ passport / driver’s license copy
Communications: Phone number, if necessary, contact the backup personal phone information, address information, e-mail address, location information
Location: Information that identifies the location of the personal data subject
Personal Data of Special Nature: Religion and blood type information included in the identity card/driver’s license copy, fingerprint data in case of special identity submission
Legal Action: Personal data processed within the scope of determination, follow-up and performance of legal receivables and other rights and compliance with all legal obligations and general policies of the company (including information obtained from judicial and administrative case, follow-up, investigation files, etc.)
Customer Transaction: Records for the use of our products and services and information such as customer’s instructions, requests, notifications and comments regarding our products and services, mostly call center records.
Physical Space Security: Personal data on records and documents received at the entrance to the physical location, during the stay inside the physical location
Transaction Security: Personal data processed to ensure the technical, administrative, legal and commercial security of our company when conducting commercial activities– auditing the websites entered, IP addresses, password etc.
Risk Management: Personal data processed (e.g. creditworthiness of individuals) in order to keep their risks to the maximum in accordance with our company’s policies and regulatory obligations
Financial Information: Personal data processed automatically in part or in full or non-automatically as part of the data recording system, in connection with information, documents and records indicating all kinds of financial outcomes
Marketing Information: Personal data processed for marketing of products and services customized in line with habits, liking, critics and requirements of the personal data subject (records obtained through the cookies used at websites)
Visual and Audio Records: Data with visual or audio attributes such as photos, videos, audio recordings
Other: Other data shared by the data subject during product delivery and service performance
OUR PURPOSE FOR PROCESSING CUSTOMERS’ PERSONAL DATA
Company’s purposes for processing personal data within the frame of the personal data processing terms and purposes specified in articles 5 and 6 of the Law are as follows;
• Meeting the requirements of the products and services provided, offered and serviced by the Company
• The Company’s conduct of its operations, improving service quality and improving its economic assets and objectives
• Communication to ensure the conduct of works such as purchasing/leasing preferences, customer base interest analysis, analysis of developing services, adapting technological developments
• Connection and communication and exchange of data you request or need at your remote meetings with the Company
• Announcement of innovations, including promotional, notification and marketing activities in line with requirement and/or within the framework of the suitability of new products and services, addressing deficiencies and meeting the requirements
• Satisfying legal liabilities and requirements for exercise of defense right or if properly requested from us in the scope of a legal process
• Follow-up of customer demands and complaints and conducting customer satisfaction activities
• Applying the contracts executed with the Company, satisfying the terms and conditions
• Fulfilling legal liabilities such as ensuring and audition of occupational health and safety at the Company’s workplace, building or extensions
The Recorded Personal Data will be retained in accordance with the Law and other legal requirements and will be retained for the maximum period specified in the relevant legislation or required for the purpose for which they are processed, and in any case for the durations of the legal statute of time.
TRANSFERRING CUSTOMER PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
As Besca Diş Ticaret Limited Şirketi, as a data controller, with the purpose of executing obligations determined by the law and/or against you, your personal data in parallel with the processing purposes and without limitation to the specified; can be shared with judicial and administrative organs, law enforcement officers, public institutions and organizations, insurance companies when necessary for the security of the product of service, domestic or foreign business partners contracted for executing the service provided you, legal and accounting services and similar persons and institutions.
COLLECTION METHOD OF CUSTOMER PERSONAL DATA AND THE LEGAL REASON
Your Personal Data are processed on the basis of the purposes as being compulsory for the legitimate interest of the data controller and the cases as your express consent is obtained, provided that it is clearly stipulated in the Laws, drawing up and execution of the contract, the fulfillment of the legal obligations of the Company and holding the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person harmless within the framework of the terms and purposes of processing personal data specified in the Articles 5 and 6 of the Law.
Your Processed Personal Data is collected at the time of and by the methods of form filling, phone call, login to the Company website, data integration, camera shooting, sharing your credentials with the Company, presenting documents to the Company and remote application/sales processes.
YOUR RIGHTS PURSUANT TO THE ARTICLE II OF THE LAW ON PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Everybody is entitled to apply to the data controller Besca Diş Ticaret Limited Şirketi and, in connection with himself/herself,
a) to learn whether the personal data is processed,
b) to request information regarding his/her personal data if it has been processed,
c) to learn the purpose of personal data processing and whether it is used for intended purposes,
d) to know the third parties to whom the personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
e) to request the rectification of the personal data in the event it has been processed incompletely or inaccurately,
f) to request the erasure or destruction of the personal data under the conditions stipulated in the Law,
g) to request notification of the operations carried out in compliance with paragraphs (e) and (f) to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
h) to object to any result against the person through analysis of the processed data exclusively via the automated systems,
i) to claim compensation of loss in case of suffering loss due to illegal processing of the personal data.
In order to exercise your rights regarding the issues on processing your personal data, you must submit your application in writing to the head office address of the Company in a way you’re your identity information can be determined. If the request is appropriate and complete, the company will conclude the relevant request free of charge no later than thirty days. If the reply process causes a separate cost, a fee may be charged to the applicant in accordance with article 13/2 of the Law.
Personal data subjects may not claim the following rights pursuant to Article 28 of the Law.
• Processing the personal data for the purposes of investigation, planning and statistics by anonymizing with official statistics.
• Processing personal data within the context of artistic, historical, literary or scientific purposes or freedom of speech provided that the personal data does not breach the natural defense, national security, public security, public order, economic security and confidentiality of private life or personal rights and does not constitute a crime
• Processing the personal data within the scope of preventive, protective and intelligence operations executed by state institutions and organizations so authorized by the law to ensure national defense, national security, public safety, public order and economic security
• Processing of the personal data by judicial or enforcement authorities in relation to the investigation, proceedings, litigation or execution procedures
In accordance with Article 28/2 of the Law; data subjects cannot claim their other rights on the issues listed below except the right to demand compensation for the damage in the cases listed below:
• Necessity of processing of personal data for prevention of crime or for a criminal investigation
• Processing of personal data made public by the data subject of personal data
• Necessity of processing of personal data for the execution of audition or regulation duties and disciplinary investigation and prosecution by authorized and assigned public institutions and organizations and professional organizations that have the quality of public institution, on the basis of the authority granted by law
• Necessity of processing of personal data for protection of the economic and financial interests of the state concerning budget, tax and financial issues
SECURITY OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Your data, entered by you to sign up at our site, is used with your consent and within the framework of the purposes in the scope of the disclosure and is not shared with third firms or persons. All data you provide when you sign up can only be changed by you. We significantly remind you to securely keep your member sign in data and not to share it with the third persons for protection of your Personal Data.
CREDIT CARD SECURITY
The information of your credit cards, which you use as a means of payment, is in no way stored in our system. The key or lock symbol, seen on the address bar, is one of the matters you should pay attention for testing that you are at a secure site. It indicates that the site you visit protects your data through encryption and that your data may only be used in line with the transaction requested and instructions given by you.
This information is only used depending on the sales transactions process and within the instructions given by you. Information about the credit card used during shopping is encrypted with 128 bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol, independent of our shopping sites, and sent to the relevant bank for inquiry. If the card is approved for use, the transaction is continued. Since no information about the card can be viewed and recorded by us, third parties are prevented from obtaining this information under any circumstances.
In case you experience problems with transaction security or if you suspect any situations, you can reach us in writing from our website at https://www.bescaroasters.com/contact-us or by phone.
MAIL ORDER CREDIT CARD INFORMATION SECURITY
Except for the information we have provided above, never write your credit card number and / or passwords to our website Customer Services and / or any communication tool you obtain through our website or our company. Especially the information contained in e-mails can be seen by third parties and may put your data security at risk. Although our company applies the highest security measures in data transfers made via e-mails, it is not possible to guarantee the security of the data transferred in this way.